Jness World

Jness World
Thank you Jness, for sharing this vision of the world. (This image belongs to Jness, Inc.)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Divorce Alternative: understanding and growing compassion

This is a public shout-out to anyone who has any interaction with the opposite sex EVER.

My title, referencing divorce, is an extreme example of a relationship that is stressed nearly to the breaking point, but many, if not all relationships experience unnecessary stress like this.

What is the cause?

Lack of understanding of self. Lack of understanding of the person in the oppositional position to you. This person is not your opponent, but it sure feels like it sometimes.

How do we get here? It has to do with society's antiquated notions or misunderstanding and misinterpretation of what's what. There is an unprecedented way to address this. There has never been a book like this, a course like this, or a therapist like this.

If you want to really come to understand, evolve and reconstruct your relationships, email me (leah.mottishaw[at] gmail.com) and I will share more with you. Also visit http://jnesstestimonials.com/

This program changed my marriage, transformed how I love my brother and allowed me to deeply appreciate my Dad. I love my women friends more and recognize the vital importance that my friends play in my life. I invite you to experience this too. If not now, when?


No comments:

Post a Comment